WordPress is a free and open-source software that can be used to create blogs and other types of websites. To use WordPress, you need a web hosting, a domain name, the WordPress software, the installation package uploaded to your server or host, and a MySQL database. The installation process for WordPress is fairly straightforward.
Login to cPanel with one-click
If you are a Paidboom customer, you will receive a “Hosting Account Welcome Email” to your registered email address with the cPanel login credentials, including the cPanel login URL.
or You can watch this following video on “How to login to cPanel with one-click”
Find one-click app Installer
- Find the one-click app installer / Installatron application installer / Softaculous Installer
- In our case, Installatron application installer.
- When you go to the Installatron application installer, you will see 3 tabs in the header. Click on the “Application browser”
- When you click on the WordPress app in the previous step that mentioned, It will take you to the following screenshot. now click on the “Install this application” button.
- You will now see an additional option where you can setup your WordPress with the necessary details before installing.
- Domain: Select your domain name here. Make sure to select https://
- Directory (Optional): Please skip this option for now as we will be installing on the root domain.
- Version: Please skip this option as the installer would select it for you.
- Language: Select as per your requirements. we suggest English.
- WordPress X.XX EULA: Please select “I accept the license agreement”
- Automatic Update: We recommend “Update to new minor versions and security releases”
- WordPress Plugin Automatic Update: Select “Do not automatically update WordPress plugins”
- WordPress Theme Automatic Update: Select “Do not automatically update WordPress themes”
- Administrator Username: here, you need to enter your username that you wish to use. please use random username instead “Admin”
- Administrator Password: here you need to enter your new password. we recommend you to use a strong password.
- Administrator Email: Please enter your email address here.
- Website Title: Your website title.
- Website Tagline: Your website tagline.
- Two-Factor Authentication: Please select “Do not enable two-factor authentication” (I’ll send another email to set up this and help you to secure your website.
- Limit Login Attempts: Yes, limit failed login attempts for increased security. (Recommended)
- Enable Multi-site: Please skip this. No, do not enable. Multi-site can be enabled later within WordPress. (Recommended)
- Install WooCommerce: If you want to install the WooCommerce plugin, please select this else Do not select this. (You can install it later as well)
- Advanced Setting Management: Automatically manage advanced settings for me.
- Then, finally, click on the “Install“ Button that would install wordpress on your domain name.
- To access your WordPress dashboard, Please type “/wp-admin” after your site URL. ex: MyDomain.com/wp-admin
- Enter your username and password that you entered while installing WordPress.
That’s it. You now have installed the WordPress on your domain name. I hope, this article helps you to understand and install WordPress without having someone to do it for you.
If you have further questions, comment below.