How to Install wordpress on your cPanel
here in this article, Let me help you with wordpress installation on your cPanel.
We at Paidboom offer two types of control panel web hosting service, namely:
- cPanel control panel – Cloud Web Hosting
- DirectAdmin control panel – Normal SSD Hosting
While this article is dedicated to customers of the cPanel hosting service, which means that if you purchased the cloud web hosting package with us, this email would be the perfect solution for you to install the wordpress.
– Install WordPress App
As soon as your web hosting plan becomes active in your Paidboom account, you will receive a “New Account Information” email to your registered email address which contains the cPanel login credentials including cPanel login URL where you can install the wordpress.
– Login to cPanel Control Panel:
- As soon as you logged into your cPanel control panel. Please go to the Installatron application installer. this is what we call the one-click wordpress installer.
- When you go to the Installatron application installer, you will see 3 tabs in the header. Click on the “Application browser”
- Scroll down to below, you will likely able to see the “Apps for content management” and the WordPress App. Click on wordpress that is what we will be installing now.
- When you click on the WordPress app in the previous step that I mentioned, It will take you to the following screenshot. now click on the “Install this application” button.
- Now you will be able to see a further option where you can configure your wordpress with required details before installing.
Domain: Select your domain name here. make sure to select https://
Directory (Optional): Please skip this option for now as we will be installing on the root domain.
Version: Please skip this option as the installer would select it for you.
Language: Select as per your requirements. we suggest English.
WordPress 5.3.2 EULA: Please select “I accept the license agreement”
Automatic Update: We recommend “Update to new minor versions and security releases”
WordPress Plugin Automatic Update: Select “Do not automatically update WordPress plugins”
WordPress Theme Automatic Update: Select “Do not automatically update WordPress themes”
Administrator Username: here, you need to enter your username that you wish to use. please use random username instead “Admin”
Administrator Password: here you need to enter your new password. we recommend you to use a strong password.
Administrator Email: Please enter your email address here.
Website Title: Your website title.
Website Tagline: Your website tagline.
Two-Factor Authentication: Please select “Do not enable two-factor authentication” (I’ll send another email to set up this and help you to secure your website.
Limit Login Attempts: Yes, limit failed login attempts for increased security. (Recommended)
Enable Multi-site: Please skip this. No, do not enable. Multi-site can be enabled later within WordPress. (Recommended)
Install WooCommerce: If you want to install the WooCommerce plugin, please select this else Do not select this. (You can install it later as well)
Advanced Setting Management: Automatically manage advanced settings for me.
Then, finally, click on the “Install“ Button that would install wordpress on your domain name.
- To access your wordpress dashboard, Please type “/wp-admin” after your site URL. ex: MyDomain.com/wp-admin
- Enter your username and password that you entered while installing the wordpress.
- That’s it. You now have installed the wordpress on your domain name.
I hope, this article helped you to understand and install the wordpress without having someone to do it for you.
If you have further questions, comment below